Today’s Shredvent Calendar is a pretty essential item for any shredder who doesn’t pack all their kit into their snowboard bag – a proper, hardcore, wheelie suitcase. In comes this incredible Quiksilver luggage sale at Hardcloud.As any rider will know, you need to drag your bags through snowy paths, through airports, and usually up many stairs to get to where your apartment – not even starting on how tough your bag needs to be to withstand being thrown about by airport baggage handlers and onto conveyer belts.
Reduced from £109.99 to just £59.99 on Hardcloud, the Quiksilver Roadie 50L travel bag is the ultimate luggage for any rider – plus there’s designs to keep every snowboarder happy!
The Quiksilver Roadie 50 litre wheeled luggage has been designed and constructed for the serious traveller. Made from a tough 600D polyester with a large main compartment with compression straps, a retractable handle, an external padded pocket, piping protectors, plush carry handles and smooth running skate quality wheels. All new Quiksilver luggage from the hotly anticipated Fall 2012 collection.
Name – The Quiksilver Roadie wheeled luggage
Capacity – 50 litres
Dimensions – 65cm x 35cm x 26cm
Weight – 3kgConstruction – 600D polyester
- Bag it up! Super sale on snowboard luggage! Gravis – Quiksilver
- #Shredvent Calendar – Dec 9 – T shirts and vests from a fiver – Analog, Quiksilver, Sutsu. 80% off.
- Shredvent 2011: Day 5 – Colabs day, free delivery and 15% off til tonight! Volcom, Electric, Quiksilver, O’Neill, Seb Toots
- Shredvent Calendar: Day 18 – World Snowboard Day, Billy Morgan stomps it – Quiksilver, Ride
- Sale on sale action… but only til Monday! Volcom, WESC, Animal… and more, special discount code!